KEK KEM and the Institute jointly provide specialized security seminars for obtaining certification and a Security License.
The certificate is now required for the issuance of a work permit in the security sector and is obtained after attending the specialized training seminar and successfully passing the exams organized by the Center for Security Studies (KE.ME.A).
The training modules which are taught concern:
- MAIN DUTIES OF PRIVATE SECURITY STAFF
- PRIVATE SECURITY
- RESPONDING TO INCIDENTS
- CRIMINAL LAW
- FACILITY SECURITY
- CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
- EQUIPMENT, MEANS AND WAYS OF PROTECTION OF PRIVATE SECURITY STAFF
- SPECIAL CRIMINAL LAWS
- PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUALS/CASH-IN-TRANSIT
- INTRODUCTION TO SECURITY
- FIRE SAFETY & DEALING WITH TECHNOLOGICAL ACCIDENTS
- PROFILE OF PRIVATE SECURITY STAFF
- ADMINISTRATION OF FIRST AID
The duration of the training seminar is 105 hours.
For more information, call us at +30 210 98 21 524 or send us an e-mail at info[@]securitysolutions.gr.